segunda-feira, 18 de outubro de 2010

Qual achas que escolha?

Hoje necessito da tua opinião...
Diz-me, das abaixo, qual a frase de que gostas mais....

1. Glory days,
Well, they'll pass you by
in the wink of a young girl's eye
Bruce Springsteen

2. We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year
Pink Floyd

3. For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, than he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows, I took the blows and did it my way
Frank Sinatra

4. Someone told me yesterday
That when you throw your love away
You act as if you just don't care
You look as if you're going somewhere
The Police

5. You ask me if I known love
And what it's like to sing songs in the rain
Well, I've seen love come
And I've seen it shot down
I've seen it die in vain
Bon Jovi

Aceito outras sugestões...

1 Brain Opinions:

(n)Ana disse...

hum... 3. No meio está a virtude :op
Um clássico é sempre um clássico. :o)